The Effect Of Product Quality On Customer Buying Iterest In Sago Noodle Products AtSelatpanjang

Andriani, Rini (2021) The Effect Of Product Quality On Customer Buying Iterest In Sago Noodle Products AtSelatpanjang. Undergraduate thesis, Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis.

[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
1. TA-5404171125-Abstrack.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (464kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Bab I Pendahuluan)
2. TA-5404171125-BAB I Pendahuluan.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (170kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Daftar Pustaka)
3. TA-5404171125-Daftar Pustaka.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (428kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Full Text)
4. TA-5404171125-Full Text.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (2MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the quality factors that affect product purchase interest and the effect of product quality on buying interest in Selatpanjang sago noodle products. In conducting this research, the researcher only used two variables, namely Product Quality as the independent variable and the Purchase Interest variable as the dependent variable. The research method used is a quantitative approach with a primary data approach through a survey method with a questionnaire to 100 consumers who have made purchases at Mie Sagu Selatpanjang. The analytical method used is simple linear regression which was first performed with the classical assumption test. The factors that affect product quality on purchase intention are durability with a mean indicator of 4.25 and it can be seen that the factors that influence product quality on purchase interest are product durability in accordance with sago noodle products. This means that the factors that affect product quality on purchase intention depend on how much durability the sago noodle product is and in accordance with consumer expectations. And hypothesis testing to determine the effect of product quality on purchase intention using statistical tests, namely the T test and determination test (R Square). The results of the study were obtained from the t test as evidenced by the t-test results of 12.002 with sig. 0.000 < 0.05 and the determination test (R Square) of 0.595 (59.5%), while the remaining 40.5% is believed by other variables not examined in this study and indicates that product quality has a significant effect on consumer purchase interest in the product sago noodles in Selatpanjang.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsEmailNIDN/NIDK
Thesis advisorMaulana, Hutomo Atmanhutomomaulana@polveng.ac.idNIDN0031088902
Uncontrolled Keywords: Product Quality, Purchase Interest
Subjects: 550 ILMU EKONOMI > 570 ILMU MANAJEMEN > 574 Pemasaran
Divisions: Jurusan Administrasi Bisnis > Sarjana Terapan Administrasi Bisnis Internasional > TUGAS AKHIR
Depositing User: Rini Andriani
Date Deposited: 04 Sep 2021 15:43
Last Modified: 04 Sep 2021 15:43
URI: http://eprints.polbeng.ac.id/id/eprint/1086

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item