The Influence Of Purchase On Purchase Decision On Food Material Product In Rindy Stores

Ananda, Livia (2021) The Influence Of Purchase On Purchase Decision On Food Material Product In Rindy Stores. Undergraduate thesis, Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis.

[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
1.SKRIPSI-5404171105-ABSTRACT.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Bab I Pendahuluan)
2.SKRIPSI-5404171105-BAB I PENDAHULUAN.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (498kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Daftar Pustaka)
3.SKRIPSI-5404171105-DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (454kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Full Text)
4.SKRIPSI-5404171105-FULL TEXT.pdf - Submitted Version
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (5MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of point of purchase collectively on product purchasing decisions at Lindy's shop. And knowing the effect of display partially on purchasing decisions. As well as knowing the effect of signage partially on purchasing decisions. The type of research used by the author to achieve these objectives is a survey method with data collection techniques in the form of questionnaires. The population of this research is the consumers of Toko Rindy. The data calculation is taken from 100 respondents who shop at Tok Rindy, the technique used is multiple linear regression, T test, and F test to determine the effect based on partial and simultaneous. The results obtained from the T test are proven by the result of the T test of (9.869> 1.98472), so Ho is rejected and H1 is accepted, t table (2.459> 1.98472), then Ho is rejected and H2 is accepted, and F Test is accepted 66.019 with a Ftable value of 3.90 so that Fcount> Ftable or 66.019> 3.90, and a significant level of 0.000 <0.05, and Uji (R Square) the independent variable in explaining the dependent variable is 57.6%, the remaining 42.4% explains that other variables that are not discussed in this study such as purchasing method, Based on the results of the study it can be concluded that there is an effect of point of purchase on consumer purchases.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsEmailNIDN/NIDK
Thesis advisorMaulana, Hutomo Atmanhutomomaulana@polbeng.ac.idNIDN0031088902
Uncontrolled Keywords: Point of Purchase (Display, Sigange), Purchase Decision
Subjects: 550 ILMU EKONOMI > 570 ILMU MANAJEMEN > 574 Pemasaran
Divisions: Jurusan Administrasi Bisnis > Sarjana Terapan Administrasi Bisnis Internasional > TUGAS AKHIR
Depositing User: Livia Ananda
Date Deposited: 09 Sep 2021 10:50
Last Modified: 09 Sep 2021 10:50
URI: http://eprints.polbeng.ac.id/id/eprint/1396

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item