Pengaruh Desain Produk Terhadap Proses Keputusan Pembelian Motor Yamaha (Studi Kasus Masyarakat Bengkalis)

Panjaitan, Beta Rame H. (2021) Pengaruh Desain Produk Terhadap Proses Keputusan Pembelian Motor Yamaha (Studi Kasus Masyarakat Bengkalis). Diploma thesis, Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis.

[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
1. TA_5103181326_ABSTRACT.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (282kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Bab I Pendahuluan)
2. TA_5103181326_BAB 1 PENDAHULUAN.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (311kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Daftar Pustaka)
3. TA_5103181326_DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (188kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Full Text)
4. TA_5103181326_FULL TEXT.pdf - Submitted Version
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine and analyze respondents' responses about product design to the purchasing decision process of a Yamaha motorcycle. The type of research used in this research is quantitative research. The samples taken in this study were 100 respondents, namely Bengkalis people who were buyers of Yamaha motorbikes. Data were collected in the form of a questionnaire with a nonprobality sampling method, namely accidental sampling. In data analysis using regression analysis, determination, significance test. The results of the descriptive analysis of product design variables can be seen that the mean score of 3.19 is included in the high class category and the results of the analysis of the purchase decision process can be seen that the mean score of 3.19 is included in the high class category. From the results of the calculation of the significance test of the Product Design variable that t count 10.808> t table 1.984 with sig 0.000 <α = 0.05. Thus it can be concluded that product design has a positive and significant effect on the purchasing decision process, so that the alternative hypothesis Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected. The results in this study indicate that the product design results have a positive and significant effect with the coefficient of determination of 0.544 or equal to 54.4% on the purchasing decision process of Yamaha motorbikes, while the remaining 0.456 or 45.6% in percentage are caused by other variables. besides product design the results are not discussed in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsEmailNIDN/NIDK
Thesis advisorAstuti, Dwidwi@polbeng.ac.idNIDN1015088203
Uncontrolled Keywords: Product Design and Purchasing Decision Process
Subjects: 550 ILMU EKONOMI > 570 ILMU MANAJEMEN > 571 Manajemen
Divisions: Jurusan Administrasi Bisnis > Diploma Tiga Administrasi Bisnis > TUGAS AKHIR
Depositing User: Beta Rame H. Panjaitan
Date Deposited: 14 Sep 2021 09:50
Last Modified: 14 Sep 2021 15:05
URI: http://eprints.polbeng.ac.id/id/eprint/1583

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item