Pengaruh Diskon Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Impulsif Secara Online (Studi Kasus Pada Pengguna Aplikasi Shopee Mahasiswa Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis)”

Tengku, Syarifah Roviqoh (2020) Pengaruh Diskon Harga Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Impulsif Secara Online (Studi Kasus Pada Pengguna Aplikasi Shopee Mahasiswa Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis)”. Diploma thesis, Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis.

[img]
Preview
Text (Abstract)
1. TA-5103181311-Abstrak.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (87kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Bab I Pendahuluan)
2. TA-5103181311-BAB 1 PENDAHULUAN.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (124kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Daftar Pustaka)
3. TA-5103181311-DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf - Submitted Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (101kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Full Text)
4. TA-5103181311-Full Text.pdf - Submitted Version
Restricted to Registered users only
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of price discounts on impulsive purchasing decisions and how much consumer response or interest in price discounts on impulsive online purchase decisions for Shopee application users on Bengkalis State Polytechnic students. The objects in this study were consumers of the Shopee application users of Bengkalis State Polytechnic students consisting of 24 males and 76 females. The type of research used in this research is associative research by distributing questionnaires to 100 respondents using nonprobability sampling with purposive sampling method of selecting samples. The test results show that price discounts have a positive and significant effect on impulsive buying decisions, meaning that the price discount variable is one of the variables that can be used to measure impulsive buying decisions. The determinant coefficient (DC) is 0.221 or 22.1%, which means that price discounts affect impulsive buying decisions by 22.1% while the remaining 77.9% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Contributors:
ContributionContributorsEmailNIDN/NIDK
Thesis advisorSupriati, Supriatisupriati@polbeng.ac.idNIDN1004108302
Uncontrolled Keywords: Price discounts, impulsive purchase decisions, Shopee application
Subjects: 550 ILMU EKONOMI > 570 ILMU MANAJEMEN > 574 Pemasaran
Divisions: Jurusan Administrasi Bisnis > Diploma Tiga Administrasi Bisnis > TUGAS AKHIR
Depositing User: Roviqoh Tengku Syarifah
Date Deposited: 01 Apr 2021 10:16
Last Modified: 01 Apr 2021 10:16
URI: http://eprints.polbeng.ac.id/id/eprint/161

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item